USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include advising you about our investments, services and other opportunities, maintaining your account with us, providing you with your K‐1 tax documents so that you can properly file your returns, processing distribution and contribution transactions and administering our business.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may obtain the following information:
• First name, last name and job title (including home address, email address, business address, telephone numbers. Contact information including home telephone numbers and business.)
• Social Security Numbers
• Employee Identification Numbers Banking information such as wiring information.
• Accounts with us and transactions and interactions by us, with us or through us.
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information about our Investors or former Investors to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service,following reasons: and in particular for the •Internal record keeping •We send email about new investment properties, investor statements, valuation statements, capital calls or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information and for collecting capital calls. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
• We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
• We are required by law to provide certain information, including social security numbers and addresses, to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. (Details of this security would come from Spectrum - the auction site, since it is their server/service).
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we ave your permission or are required by law to do so.